The new and improved Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Mk.2 sharpens every knife you own. It builds upon the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener with new features to make sharpening faster, easier, and more repeatable than ever before. Professionals use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop. The belts conform to the edge of any blade to sharpen outdoor, pocket, and kitchen knives, even serrated knives, scissors*, and many other common edge tools.
The redesigned Sharpening Guide increases precision and repeatability to get the proper edge angle every time and provides a new scratch-resistant leather lining. Quickly change from 25° outdoor knives to 20° kitchen knives in one guide. The new two-speed motor delivers a low speed for more control when sharpening a knife, yet still provides all the power you need for heavier sharpening and grinding tasks on tools like lawnmower blades, axes, and other common lawn and garden tools.
The all new Edge Guide supports the knife all the way to the tip and makes sharpening easier. It can quickly be flipped out of the way to ensure you sharpen the entire length of the blade on certain knives with obstructive features. Edge Guide helps ensure you keep the perfect factory profile on your knife.
The combination of speed control, precision guide, and flexible abrasive belts let you sharpen your blades to hair popping results with speed, ease, and repeatability. This is the fastest and easiest way to get your knives as sharp as you need them to be. 3-year warranty.
* Design intended for household use scissors only, not salon grade shears.
In the Box
• Work Sharp Mk.2 Knife & Tool Sharpener
• 20° and 25° Sharpening Guide
• 65° Scissor Guide
• (2) P80 Coarse Abrasive Belts
• (2) P220 Medium Abrasive Belts
• (2) 6000 Fine Abrasive Belts
• User’s Guide and Quick Start GuideShow moreShow less
- Flexible abrasive belts conform to any blade shape
- Sharpens all your knives, scissors, axes, mower blades, garden shears, and more
- Switch between high and low speeds for more control or more power when needed
- Angle guide adjusts between 20° and 25° for precise, repeatable bevels
- Edge Guide supports the knife all the way to the tip for easier sharpening