The Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1 from Work Sharp is the complete knife and tool sharpener for field applications or anywhere else you keep knives and cutting tools. It is the first angle guided, 5-stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a compact, complete, and versatile field sharpening tool while on the go. Built specifically for your hunting knives, pocket knives, and filet knives, this sharpening guide makes easy work of sharpening flat, curved, and serrated blades. Also works great for camp tools such as axes, hatchets, and machetes. Compact design and lanyard hole make the Guided Field Sharpener easy to pack and carry on any excursion, keeping you prepared with sharp edges when you need them most.
The Guided Field Sharpener incorporates five stages of sharpening and honing, each with a built-in angel guide for a consistent bevel across the entire blade. The guides include two diamond plates, two ceramic rods, and one leather strop. Strong earth magnets secure the diamond grit plates in place and also provide a cover for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment. Includes a detailed user’s guide in the storage area under the diamond plates. Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
• Diamond Plates: 1 coarse grit for shaping and repairing, 1 fine grit for sharpening
• Ceramic Rods: a 3-position ceramic rod incorporation coarse grit, fine grit, and fish hook honing sides, plus a smaller diameter, fine grit serration sharpener
• Leather Strop: conditioned with a micro-abrasive to finish your blades to a razor-sharp edgeShow moreShow less
- Angle guided, 5-stage sharpening system
- Diamond plates for shaping & repairing
- 3-position ceramic rods sharpen & hone sides
- Micro-abrasive leather strop to finish blade edges
- Able to sharpen a variety of knives & tools