TorqTrac uses Bluetooth to transmit information from the data bus of your Torqeedo motor to your smartphone, where it’s not just clearly displayed, it’s merged with map information from Google Maps, enabling you to see in real time just how far you can still travel. You can also enter waypoints and view your expected time of arrival at your destination.
• TorqTrac transforms your iPhone or iPad into the dashboard for your Torqeedo boat motor.
• See how far you can still travel: the remaining range is displayed on the map in real time
• Use waypoints for navigation and showing likely time of arrival.
• Trip logging and eco-logging.
The classic speedometer shows current speed, power and distance traveled – and of course remaining battery capacity, remaining range (based on current conditions) and the distance from the point of departure.(Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R/T Manuals for more information.)
Maps & range:
Use the map section to view your boat’s GPS position, course and speed. A circle on the map shows the remaining range – it’s that easy.You can now see how far you can still travel. Set waypoints, define your favourite locations and the system will give you an estimate of how long it will take to get there.
Maps & waypoints
You can store your favourite locations in a list. All information is displayed in real time based on current conditions and remaining battery capacity. TorqTrac uses Google Maps.(Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R/T Manuals for more information.)
You can save your current tour: maximum speed, average speed, total distance, distance with/without motor, total journey time… Save your tours and store them in a list.A route meter counts every centimetre that you have every covered while using TorqTrac. TorqTrac even measures the ecological footprint of your Torqeedo motor: petrol saved and amount of greenhouse gases avoided.
Important information: TorqTrac was developed for use with Torqeedo electric boat motors (Travel, Cruise R / T, Ultralight) and only works with the TorqTrac Bluetooth® module that is available in our online shop or from your Torqeedo dealer.
Change the scale units to the desired mode – nautical miles, miles, kilometres, gallons, litres etc.
German, English, FrenchShow moreShow less
- Smartphone app for Travel 603/1003/1103, Cruise T and R as well as Ultralight models
- Allows larger display of the on-board computer showing range on map and with many other benefits.
- The TorqTrac App communicates wirelessly via a Bluetooth® communications module connecting the motor with the smartphone.
- The smartphone requires operating systems iOS 11.0 or Android 5.1 and higher and must support Bluetooth® 4.0 LE (low energy) technology.
- The TorqTrac App is available free of charge from the relevant smartphone app store.