The TireMinder 88C RV Tire Monitoring System makes it easy to stay informed of any tire pressure or temperature issues you may have on your RV, motorhome, 5th wheel, or trailer. The TireMinder 88C features a large color display, an extra strength signal booster, and 4 flow-through transmitters.
The large 3.25″ color display provides simultaneous pressure and temperature readings and allows you to automatically scroll through each tire position with the push of a button. An upgraded high-power antenna and Rhino signal booster deliver maximum signal strength. The Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for monitoring up to 9 vehicles in total.
Transmitters on the valve stems check for tire issues every 6 seconds. If no issue is found, transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every four minutes. Display provides both visual and audible alarms, including blowout alarm, high-temperature alert (at 167°F), low and high-pressure alerts (15% below and 20% above baseline), and fast and slow leak alerts (3 psi or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 psi or more in 10 minutes or less).
With TireMinder’s new flow-through transmitters, you can now add air to your tires without removing the transmitters. They are also incredibly light at only 0.7 ounces, removing the need to rebalance your tires.
• Large, crystal-clear 3.25″ daylight readable color display
• Monitors up to 22 tires (0 to 232 PSI); extra transmitters sold separately
• Simultaneous pressure and temperature readings
• Always on monitor with Auto-Scroll feature to automatically scroll through each tire position with the push of a button
• Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for up to 9 separate vehicles to be added and exchanged in just a few clicks
• Upgraded high-power antenna
• Visual and audible alarms
• Blow-out alarms
• Signal booster included for optimal signal strength
• Transmitters check for tire issues every 6 seconds
• Transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every 4 minutes (if no issue found)
• Fast and slow leak alerts (3 PSI or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 PSI or more in 10 minutes or less)
• Low and high-pressure alerts (15% below baseline and 20% above baseline)
• High-temperature alert (alerts at 167°F)
• Replaceable CR1632 batteries
• Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
• Single-action memory delete
• Auto-Search function allows the 88C to receive updated pressure and temperature readings at a push of a button
• Rapid Connect
• Lightweight 0.7-oz. flow-through transmitters
• Includes Free TireMinder Battery Replacement Program through 2028
1 TireMinder 88C Monitor
4 TireMinder Flow-Through Brass Transmitters (for use with brass or steel valve stems)
1 Hard-Wired Rhino Signal Booster with Alligator Clips
8 CR1632 Batteries
Micro USB Cable and DC Charger
4 Anti-Theft Locking Nuts
1 Wrench with Valve Core Tool
4 Additional O-Rings
1 Warranty Card
1 TireMinder PouchShow moreShow less
- Stay informed of tire pressure or temperature issues on your RV or trailer
- Large 3.25″ color display lets you scroll through each tire position
- Rhino signal booster for maximum signal strength
- 4 flow-through transmitters let you add air to tires without removing transmitters
- Provides visual and audible alarms including blow-out, high-temp, and pressure alerts
|MFG Part No.