STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick starts after storage and all year round.
STA-BIL is a blend of additives which prevent fuel from undergoing degradation and oxidation during prolonged storage. It acts as a protective “wrapper” around fuel molecules so they don’t combine with oxygen to make fuel go stale. Fuel stabilized with STA-BIL stays fresh and will perform as though it had just been pumped from the refinery pipeline. Typically, the life of gasoline treated with STA-BIL is extended from 2 months to 15 months.
• Prevents fuel deterioration (fuel begins to break down after 60 days)
• Prevents formation of gum and varnish
• Corrosion inhibitor prevents rust
• Protects fuel system during storage
• Helps keep carburetor, fuel injectors and fuel line clean
• Eliminates need to drain fuel
• Perfect for generators
• Recommended by 70 engine and equipment manufacturers
• 32 oz. size treats up to 80 gallons of fuelShow moreShow less
- Prevents fuel deterioration (fuel begins to break down after 60 days)
- Prevents formation of gum and varnish
- Corrosion inhibitor prevents rust
- Protects fuel system during storage
- Helps keep carburetor, fuel injectors and fuel line clean
|MFG Part No.