Safe-T-Alert alarms protect you from hidden dangers on the road. Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A motorhomes, Class B, Class C, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
• Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
• Test/Reset Button – Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
• Both alarms operate during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
• Both sensors continue to work during alarm.
• 12 Volt hard-wired model prevents accidental disconnection and no batteries to replace.
• UL listed for RVs and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane
• Built for the extreme RV environment.
• Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC
• Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models.Show moreShow less
- Built to prevent accidental disconnection
- Operates during mute cycle
- Designed for extreme RV environment
|MFG Part No.